Printing documents from the iPhone have become even easier with AirPrint. It doesn’t require you to install any printer drivers or application on your device and you can simply print from any app on your iPhone right away. To know how to Print from iPhone using Airprint follow the steps below:
1. Go to the app from where you want to print something for example your gallery or browser.
2. Click on the share icon to find the Print option.
3. Navigate to the Print option and click on it.
4. If you can’t locate the Print option. Refer to the Help section or the app’s user guide. Some apps don’t support AirPrint.
5. Now you need to click on Printer and then select an AirPrint enabled printer.
6. Select the correct printing option i.e. how many pages and how many copies you want to print.
7. Once done click on the Print button on the top right corner.
Need help with your AirPrint setup? Head to the blogs section on our Printer Support website and suit yourself.